Paul M. Grappell, M.D., F.A.C.R.
Paul M. Grappell, M.D. has been in private practice on Long Island since 1971. Dr. Grappell is the founder of Grappell and Walker Radiology, which has been in Plainview since 1974 and West Islip since 1982. Dr. Grappell is a graduate of SUNY Downstate Medical Center and did his Radiology training in the U.S. Public Health Service that included training in Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Oncology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and the Radiology/Pathology program at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP). Dr. Grappell has been an Assistant Attending in the Department of Radiology at Nassau County Medical Center. He is past president of the Long Island Radiology Society and is a Fellow of the American College of Radiology. Dr. Grappell is Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology and a member of the American College of Radiology. He has a long-time interest in applications of Diagnostic Ultrasound to Radiology and a special interest in applications in OB/GYN and breast disease. Dr. Grappell is currently a member of:
- American College of Radiology
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
- Society of Breast Imaging
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
- Long Island Radiology Society
- Nassau County Medical Society
- Nassau Academy of Medicine, Fellow
Columbia Presbyterian Medical
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP) Board CertificationsAmerican Board of Radiology SpecialtyBreast Imaging
In This Section
- About Us
- Our Radiologists
- Pradeep Albert, M.D., D.A.B.R.
- Douglas Cole, M.D., D.A.B.R.
- Robert Goodman, M.D.
- Paul M. Grappell, M.D., F.A.C.R.
- Glenn G. Gray, M.D., D.A.B.R.
- Allan Klinger, M.D., D.A.B.R.
- John J. Lynch, M.D., D.A.B.R.
- Barry R. Morgenstern, M.D., D.A.B.R.
- Robert R. Ozsvath, M.D., D.A.B.R.
- John Parnell, M.D., D.A.B.R.
- Michael A. Shapiro, M.D., D.A.B.R.
- Michael Streiter, M.D., D.A.B.R.
- Steven Tuzinkiewicz, M.D., D.A.B.R.
- James T. Walker, M.D., D.A.B.R.