Dr. Michael Streiter received both his undergraduate and medical degrees from the University of Michigan. Dr. Streiter's post-graduate training included a diagnostic radiology residency at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center and a fellowship in CT and ultrasound at New York University Medical Center.
Dr. Streiter is board certified by both the American Board of Radiology and the National Board of Medical Examiners.
He maintains a number of professional affiliations and is an active member of the following organizations:
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- Long Island Radiological Society
- Medical Society State of New York
- Suffolk County Medical Society
Back to Meet the Radiologists