Dr. Mehool Shukla graduated from Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education in New York, New York and continued his medical education at SUNY Downstate College of Medicine in Brooklyn, from which he received his medical degree.
Having completed research in the evaluation of ultrasound imaging, Dr. Shukla is dedicated to advancing the field of radiology. He has had the honor of being named Chief Resident of Radiology in 2012 and Resident of the Year in 2011-12. He took first place in the Annual Research Fair in 2011.
Dr. Shukla is looking forward to receiving board certification this year. He is very active in his spare time, enjoying sports including hockey, tennis, baseball, football, and volleyball. He also loves to travel, swim, and go snorkeling.
Professional Memberships and Committees:
- New York Roentgen Society
- Association of University Radiologists
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- Columbia University Affiliate Harlem Hospital Center
- Graduate Medical Education Committee
- Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee
- Dose Reduction and Image Optimization Committee
Back to Meet the Radiologists