James T. Walker, MD has been in private practice on Long Island since 1983. Dr. Walker is a graduate of New York Medical College in Valhalla. He completed an internship in OB/GYN and internal medicine at North Shore University Hospital, and a diagnostic radiology residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He went on to finish a fellowship in ultrasound and body CT imaging at Hahnemann University Hospital.
Dr. Walker has been published in peer-reviewed journals and has previously volunteered his time as an assistant attending radiologist in the department of radiology at Nassau University Medical Center.
Dr. Walker is board-certified by the American Board of Radiology and a member of:
- American College of Radiology
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
- Society of Breast Imaging
- Long Island Radiology Society
- Nassau County Medical Society
- New York State Medical Society
- Radiologic Society of North America
Back to Meet the Radiologists