We offer the following benefits for patients:
- Diagnostic excellence through sub-specialization
- We participate in the American College of Radiology “Image Gently” campaign, whose goal is to ensure patients receive only the necessary amount of radiation to achieve a quality image.
- Our radiologists collaborate directly with your physician to provide a more confident diagnosis and better patient care.
- We have 9 outpatient imaging centers throughout Long Island, all of which are accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- We recognize the needs of indigent patients and those without health insurance, and we work together as a team to offer affordable imaging services.
- When patients require an image-guided biopsy, they can have confidence in the skill and experience of Medical Arts Radiology. An exceptional team led by interventional radiologists and other specialists perform biopsies of the breast and other body parts, including chest, abdomen, lymph nodes, thyroid, and skeleton. These minimally invasive procedures are guided by ultrasound, CT, MRI, or stereotactic modalities, and are routinely performed on an outpatient basis.
Medical Arts Radiology is an innovative practice, with numerous firsts for patients in Long Island:
For an appointment at Medical Arts Radiology, contact any of our 9 imaging centers today.